Click here for the application
Gig Harbor Lacrosse
Lacrosse Referee/Official Scholarship Application
Scholarship Value $75
The applicant must meet the following requirements to be considered for the scholarship:
- Open to girls and boys youth referee/official.
- First year referee/official for the 2019 Spring.
- Must officiate five youth lacrosse games during the 2019 Spring Season.
- Applicant must be attend Gig Harbor High School, live within the Gig Harbor High School catchment area and/or play on the Girls PDS High School Lacrosse Team.
- Applicant must personally complete and return the application by February 1st 2019. Return to email@example.com
- Scholarship is to help pay for referee/official education classes and/or referee/official uniform. Scholarship recipient will be reimbursed up to $75 upon submission of receipts to Gig Harbor Lacrosse Board.
- Up to 6 Scholarships being offered in total
Additional documentation needed:
- One Letter of Recommendation - to include
-How long have they know you and in what capacity?
-Why you would be a good referee/official?
The letter of recommendation needs to be from someone who knows you well. They may not be a member of your family.
How is the scholarship awarded:
On or after February 2, 2019 a selection committee will review the applications and award the scholarships by February 9, 2019. The selection committee will be comprised of three member of the Gig Harbor Lacrosse Board. The members of the selection committee will not be related to any of the scholarship applicants.