Please direct any questions to
The first day of practice is April 19th, 2021. The last day of the season is June 11th. Generally, practices and games are Monday - Friday, 7:00 to 9:00 pm (maybe as late as 10:00 pm). Click here to see the complete schedule.
Due to Covid-19, the following protocols will be enforced:
- Gig Harbor Lacrosse COVID-19
- No spectators are not allowed inside the fenced field area during practices.
- The rules/regulations of the specific game venues will dictate spectator access & protocols during games.
- Players are to arrive no more than 15 minutes before practices and to "socially distance" until practice begins.
- Players are to maintain 6 feet distance during practice when not participating in drills and scrimmages.
- Players, Coaches, & Volunteers will be required to wear a mask At All Times, from car door to car door.
- Players, Coaches, & Volunteers will be required to complete & deliver The Waiver for Communicable Diseases Form before participating in their first event (practice, game).
- Players, Coaches, & Volunteers will be required to have their temperature taken and deliver The Health Screening Attestation Form before participating in EACH event (practice/game).
Sportability: Official League Game Schedule
Sportability: Official League Standings
Sportability: Official League Stats
Our League, Washington High School Boys Lacrosse Association